1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Teh Hacks

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Critorious, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

I've searched around the general forums and found out that BF3 have never been detected, I was wondering is this true? I've sub here for BFBC2 Back a year ago and got banned after a few months of using it, but that was my fault. I played during the Ban Wave, Now i'm back after a year and been wanting to get BF3 Hacks. Is it safe? Last Update?

Safe Even after the B2K Update?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We havent had any bans so far! We havent had any bans in bc2 since last february.

3. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

Alright you sold me once again Koz. Wonder where Boss went? I'll be Subbing for the hacks once i get my money for selling a VIP Hack on another forum for CA