1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking Of Buying Bf4 Esp Hacks (questions)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lukas0120, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Lukas0120

Lukas0120 NOOBLET

Hey! Im thinking of buying the ESP hacks for Battlefield 4. I just found this site but its seems kinda unactive, might be a really good thing since it wont have as much detections.

But i was just wondering if the hacks stay undetected for a long time and are still being updated?

Has there been a lot of detections or will i be safe with ONLY esp hacks?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Our site is very active if you have VIP. We have over 300 active paying VIP's each month.

I cant remember the last Detection, probably over 6-8 months ago.

ESP Hack is the safest and best way to go if you dont want to buy another key/game.

3. Lukas0120

Lukas0120 NOOBLET

That is awesome, so i guess you are still keeping it updated! Will go ahead and purschase the ESP right away :D

Smockled likes this.
  4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin