1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

This is like the Walmart of Hacks (without the corruption)

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Blood, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Blood

Blood RAC MASTER

They have the lowest prices I have seen for this tier of hack(s), not only this but they keep their status page updated. Never again will you get all pumped up to buy a hack then see that it's detected and you're losing time on your subscription.

Did I mention they support PayPal?
    Yeah most sites do but some of them don't and I honestly hate using alternate payment options that include my bank account or credit/debit cards.

Listening to the community:
    They community speaks and the Staff listens, I think this is a common thing around the whole of hacking communities but I can assure you it happens here as well.

IRC Chat:
    If anything this has to be one of the best features included in their loader, you can get live help at anytime from other members and the staff right before loading up any one of their many hacks!

Need I say more?
    I think the above points lead to the easy distinction that this site offers quality assurance and takes care of the customer base promptly and respectfully, if you're already a member congratulations on making a fantastic choice you won't regret it.

2. Conberry

Conberry Guest

You have to a special kind of special to regret it.