1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

This is too funny not to post..

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Dec 30, 2011.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I was working with this person (from another country) and he couldnt get his BF3 to work, so I refunded him.
    Well, I ask him what was his paypal email...I get it, then search for a transaction by him...

Nothing...

Then I ask him for transaction #, couldnt get one - difference in lanuage I never got a straight answer.

He finally says He used a friends credit card and a friends paypal - so Im like ok.. I will just give you the money back to your paypal even if you didnt use it to begin with..

After I send $12.00 to him, I get this:

http://screensnapr.com/v/ahm1dL.png

FML

mzudemi likes this.
  2. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Don't know how you deal with that kind of nonsense!! :D The fact that he even commented about $.77 just amazes me!!

3. Curlyfries

Curlyfries NOOBLET

Lol you should dedicate a section to stories where you have dealt with people like these.

4. KozmoK

The image is no longer available from that link..Anyways he was bitching about the paypal fee....

5. seminole187

seminole187 RAC MARAUDAR

Isn't there a "issue refund" option for the transaction number? It just reverses the payment and they get their full amount back and you only lose exactly what was paid.

edit: ooooooooooooh a diff paypal

6. KozmoK

Yes, but you didnt read the original post well enough, I stated he bought through his friends paypal - and I put the $ on his paypal. He didnt have his friends paypal #, or email address used - and I didnt want to spend a hour looking through them to find his username, so it was easier to just pay his paypal email (Minus fee's)

7. jak Jones

jak Jones KOZBOT AVENGER

man he is tight that guy....a few cents! and not even his !!!!