1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

This is why I love Windows 8

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by RACtivision, Dec 19, 2013.

1. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Multi-task baby!

[​IMG]

KozmoK likes this.
  2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

can do the same thing in windows 7 ;p

3. Sawatdee

Sawatdee RAC MENTOR

even in windows XP

what I want to see is battlefield 4 and battlefield 3 being played at the same time
    now that would be something else :D

or would it? :p

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I did BF3 + Eve Online once by accident,

Even did BF3 + Tera Online...

both times, forgot Eve Online/Tera Online was open and then launched BF3, though the games were minmized, not dual screen/windowed size by side

5. logi2000

logi2000 RAC MASTER

Meh... i am still thinking whether to upgrade to Win 8 or not. to be honest, i don't see much difference from Win 7 unless i am missing something....