1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Titanfall secondary anti-cheat?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Moonwalker, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker NOOBLET

Hello,

I need some information regarding the Titanfall security measures. They have fairfight but they also mentioned there anti cheat wasn't activated yet. Is FairFight not activated or do they mean another Anti-Cheat?

If they mean another anti cheat it won't be so tempting to buy as, according to your FAQ, you only support Punkbuster and Valve Anti Cheat.

What are the thoughts of the staff considering my question?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. iiRomano

iiRomano RAC MASTER

FairFight is now active in Titanfall.

3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

FairFight is an AntiCheat based on stats.

If you are a sucky/crappy player with horrible stats, then all of a sudden you get "better" in 1 day, FairFight will flag your account for cheating, then eventually ban you.
    If you start a game with a cheat, and your stats are always high (i have insane stats in BF4), well you wont get banned :)