1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

To Admin

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Bullet72, May 27, 2015.

1. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET

Hey Admin i have one question for you in new Thread:)Can you create a code directly in bf3 files and maps?I seen a coder done it before.Really cool and secure.No streaming and pb found this.Bullet

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

No I have never done or tried this. On existing files and maps they check MD5 CRC's to make sure you didnt fool with the files directly. Perhaps your friend, or coder bypassed this check.

3. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET

This guy done it its really cool.No check of anti cheat streaming.This code is only in bf3 map files and cant check.He lay codes in profiles settings for the game, there all settings are.This code was zeros and 1.He hacked bf3 sofware lol

4. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET

Look in this video clip and see what i mean:)Bullet

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

hahaha that was good where do you get that hack?

6. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET

He fake or will not tell how he do.? This hack i great:) He create code zeros and and 1nes.In your codes you have no zeros and 1nes? Another languages in code.Really cool if you can crack this:) Or take some times how he do:)