1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Tonight's rages with me and HELO Kitty

Discussion in 'Screen Shots' started by Khariz, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

2. Khariz

December 1st, 2011:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smockled likes this.
  3. Strife

Strife Guest

Lol, you guys are ruthless.

That screenshot regarding running into you guys all night, was epic.

4. Khariz

Yeah, I included that one without the score, because it was just so funny. We probably played with certain people in more than 10 matches. A game would start and they would start bitching before we even killed anyone.

5. WillC

WillC NOOBLET

can you take a screenshot of your bot settings? my aimbot cant seem to kill people =(

6. Strife

Strife Guest

Since using a hack isn't always the same between developers (or some people are just new to it), I will add a couple config buttons in the menu to auto setup the hack for rage/legit players.

7. Khariz

I'll get you that pic later anyway. Strife, I recommend the rage setting having silent aim off by default.

8. Khariz

Here's the pics as promised. This is my setup for raging. CLICK on the pics to see them full size:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]