1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Tribes Ascend

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Strife, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Strife

Strife Guest

darkrounge likes this.
  2. Starfyre

Starfyre KOZBOT GOD

I will maybe try this game.

3. jujubeans

jujubeans NOOBLET

Is there an estimated time of arrival? Looking forward to it :)

4. darkrounge

darkrounge Guest

Too right, tell you what, begin selling the hack and I'll be happy to purchase it.

5. jujubeans

jujubeans NOOBLET

6. ilikethisname

ilikethisname Guest

I would love to try a hack for this game. I would buy cuz its way to hard playing legit :)

7. smartacc

smartacc NOOBLET

Is this coming to release anytime? If it does you got another costumer here.

8. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Do you play this game?

9. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

I play it every day. Only one site i have found has an undetected hack for this game using esp only seeing how using an aim bot in this game almost instantly bans you. Im just waiting for the day that some coder can crack hi-rez's anti-cheat system...

10. smartacc

smartacc NOOBLET

Likewise, but I don't mind being caught, creating a new acc each time I get banned does not bother me.

11. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

It bothers me sinc i put money into the game and im a level 41 :-O

12. smartacc

smartacc NOOBLET

Then you shouldn't risk, even if the cheat is "undetected" you can always get caught.

13. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

Yea i know but I always check the status before i play the game...no delayed bans with hi-rez so ill know before i even play it.

14. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

I heard that their anti-cheat is not the easiest to bypass...

15. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

Its not...but esp is possible to slip through which some people have already done.