1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

"Trust"

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Hawkeye, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend Battlefield One

Trust, as defined by Merriam Webster is this: belief that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective, etc.

The actual definition of the word is this:
    a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or somethingb : one in which confidence is placed

Now I don't have as much free time as I used to due to real life obligations, like many people my age. So when I do find the time, I want to enjoy the game. Hacking allows me to do this. Without hacks, my old ass would get ripped asunder by trigger happy little weirdos. So I need a hack built by a man, and supported by a website that I can trust. This trust has not been given freely, it has been earned. Koz has always been a very approachable, honest, and trustworthy site admin, and coder.

Most websites are out for a quick buck, others are in it for the power trip, or a combination thereof. I know this from personal experience. How? I, like you, have shopped around and tried other hacks before. We all have formed opinions on our experiences. I took it to another level when I formed HackReviews.com with 2 of my closest friends. Now, I'm no longer own or am apart of that website, but the lessons learned were substantial.

One of the biggest lessons I learned from that experience, was to dig a little deeper than just finding out a site's recent hack detections. Is the money being charged for the hack fair? Is there good support for the money you paid? Is the coder friendly, and open to suggestions? Is the community active and friendly? These were all criteria I used to grade a hack website. There was one website that consistently met that criteria..

This one.

So when I choose to hack, time and time again, I come back here. Because I trust Koz and his minions have the best solution at hand. I also trust that Koz is going to do everything within his power to keep his subscribers safe. Not just safe from detections, but safe from shady coding tactics, safe from trolls on his forums, and keep our wallets safe.

7Fiddy-FTW!

Jaidee, Boss_A, AbsoluteKaos and 2 others like this.