1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Ultimate Vip Hack Package

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 12, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I have opened up a new Subscription. Its called the Ultimate VIP Package, includes all of our Hacks (Except Titanfall, and Fear Online) for $110 a year and $65 for 6 months.

This will make sense if you use more then 1 hack, multiple months. Its like $9 a month it works out to be for all the hacks!

The reason I do not include TitanFall and Fear Online is those hacks are coded by @g0mba which he gets direct payment for his hacks, and I get it from mine.

Also - just a note, since this is a long term cheap subscription - if our hack is down for recoding/updates/detection, I will not be adding 1-3 days to your subscription - that would be just silly. I only do that for 1 month subscriptions. If your current sub is < 10 days old and you want to upgrade to this new VIP package, I will refund your single hack subscription, so that you only have the one Ultimate Subscription.

Any new hacks I make such as BF Hardline etc, will be included in this package.

Includes:

Battlefield Hardline
    Battlefield 4 SimpleAim
    Battlefield 4 ESP Only
    Battlefield 3 SimpleAim
    Battlefield 3 ESP Only
    Plants vs Zombies
    Call of Duty Ghosts
    Call of Duty 4
    Call of Duty MW 2
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    Medal of Honor 2010 (not warfighter)
    Bad Company 2
    StarWars
    Balck Ops 3

SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF I RETIRE A HACK!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    Jaidee, clarrie, Trident39 and 3 others like this.
  2. alanpaocai

alanpaocai RAC MASTER

hi kozmok can you make single hack subscription like bf4 for 6 month or 1 year and little bit cheaper!(sorry about the price )

3. KozmoK

I can do custom ones, how much do you want to pay?

4. alanpaocai

alanpaocai RAC MASTER

Ultimate Vip Hack Package all game hack Its like $9 a month.so for bf4 hack one subscription 6 month $30 and 1 year $60 or ??

5. KozmoK

@alanpaocai

I am not sure I want to make one for that cheap for 6 months or a year for a single hack.

I want to make the two I have already attractive, its a great deal - all hacks (except titanfall and fear online as they are not my doing) for $65 for 6 months? crazy deal. the regular price for BF4 Aimbot Version is 12$ a month x 6 months = $72. I want you to buy the Ultimate package for all hacks for $65.

your asking me to make the BF4 Aimbot for 6 months for $30 - that's only 5 dollars a month (normally $12). Thats crazy talk :)

6. alanpaocai

alanpaocai RAC MASTER

7. jonny8890

jonny8890 NOOBLET

CODOL 使命召唤价格是多少? 还有听说辅助不可以用了?

8. AznRaZa

AznRaZa NOOBLET

I don't see advance warfare anywhere. Where can I find it so I can buy?

9. KozmoK

Hi!

I took it offline about 30 days ago, as the ESP is a little choppy - I didnt feel this was a sellable product at this time.

So its not for sale until I figure it out, maybe this weekend if I have time. Its only available to the Ultimate Packages.

Koz

RACtivision likes this.
  10. AznRaZa

AznRaZa NOOBLET

Does BF4 simple aim currently work and if so how do i use it sir

11. KozmoK

Please become a VIP, and there will be lots of help once you do.

12. AznRaZa

AznRaZa NOOBLET

But what is the point of buying it if idk if the hack works or not...

13. AznRaZa

AznRaZa NOOBLET

alright ill just buy it xD

14. KozmoK

We give full refunds if you can not get it to work after for the first 3 days.

15. AznRaZa

AznRaZa NOOBLET

i just bought it currently configuring my java

16. kwaibegai

kwaibegai RAC MASTER

So since i dont have the time to play games i always play one or two

is there any change to make a 6 months deal for example bf4bsimple aim 6 months x 12 usd
    is 72 usd - 20% discount= 58 $ but then on the other hand its only 7 $ diffrence with the full pack 6 months so maybe adding 30% discount then it will be 51$ sp 50 or 55 $ to make.it a good number..so how about that kozz! ;)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  17. alanpaocai

alanpaocai RAC MASTER

still hope make bf4 single hack lifetime.....i'm same like you not much time play game.

18. SchulamtsDirektor

SchulamtsDirektor NOOBLET

Now I dont know if I`m right here with my question, but do all the hacks from VIP package working with Windows 10????
    Interrested in MW2, BO2 and Advanced Warfare.

19. KozmoK

Yes they all do! however I do not sell advanced warfare

SchulamtsDirektor likes this.
  20. Ryson

Ryson NOOB

I think if people looked around and checked the other sites and compared the product prices they would realize their already getting a great discount and the best prices available here at HA.
    (I've got a coupon to save 5 cents off a box of cereal of your choice at Walmart if anyone wants it) :D

Ronin, Jaidee and Smockled like this.