1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Video

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Kiddo2000, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Kiddo2000

Kiddo2000 NOOBLET

I've notice there is no video for Call of duty Black ops 2 hack why? o.o I wanted to check gameplay while hack plus Im really interested in this cause I can stream/Record without those hack thingys on screen lol

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

That's exactly why there's no videos of it. It's hard to actually get the hacks to appear in any recording software to record it. There's no visuals in fraps or twitch, etc. It's fun to stream while hacking and nobody has a clue.

3. Kiddo2000

Kiddo2000 NOOBLET

Good to hear I'll buy it than will it work? I mean tomorrow I'm buying it is it working right now?

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Remember There is no Aimbot, I disabled it do to users being reported for raging. VIP's for some reason will use it to its fullest to get the most kills which will get them reported.

So its ESP Only, no Aimbot.

5. Kiddo2000

Kiddo2000 NOOBLET

No problem man aimbot isn't much for me I mostly work with ESP the fact it's not in videos made me purchase from you =) Tomorrow i'll buy it In Sha Allah. :3

Smockled likes this.