• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Discuss VPN's

Im looking into a vpn, searched the net for the supposed best gaming vpn.
so Vypr vpn comes up as the best gaming vpn.
Anyone here use this vpn?
how hard are these vpn's to set up?
how much do they kill your internet speed?
things I should know?

appreciate any info!

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
BF4 VIP
Battlefield V
Vyper was fine when I used it. I didn't notice any lag when playing, but then again it would all depend upon your speed. I also have a router that prioritizes my gaming traffic.. so take it with a grain of salt.

Tunnel bear was also very good.

thanks guys.
I just cant afford to buy new games every couple of days when fairfight or bf4db busts me.
this last bf1 account , I really tried to be discrete but they are still banning me fast.
I just cant see anything at all in game so I use esp cheats, don't see how anyone see's anything really.
I cant change my ip cuz my provider sucks ass and says they cant do it. which is BS im sure.
gaming days are coming to an end I think.

Im looking into a vpn, searched the net for the supposed best gaming vpn.
so Vypr vpn comes up as the best gaming vpn.
Anyone here use this vpn?
how hard are these vpn's to set up?
how much do they kill your internet speed?
things I should know?

appreciate any info!
vyprvpn is the best vpn does not let log and the servers are very stable. expresvpn are also good

Top Bottom