1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

What i think

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Jose Estrada, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Jose Estrada

Jose Estrada Guest

BF3
    Everything is a failure. But the bright esp is the best one i have seen.
    Bought for video recording.

EDIT: KOZMOK

Failure? How so? You want to record? Why do you want to record? People love the ability that it doesnt record, so they can submit their game play to their leagues. But...If you must record, you should notice there is a BF3 Video version in the dropdown hack list! But I guess your too quick to judge, because you have only been a VIP for a few hours now. I expect more details of failures.

Edit : JE

It seems i misunderstood what the hack could actually do. I thought that it meant it would not record the actual hack. Suggesting that you could cheat and record without anything showing up on the actual video. But it seems what you guys meant was that you simply couldn't record while the hack was running. I apologize for my harshness and quick reactions. Overall the hack is relatively good and does what it says it will. 4/5

Edit: KozmoK

Thanks for replying. We have two versions of the hack - the normal hack - will not allow you to fraps the hack ESP's so you can submit clean video to leagues. Then we have a BF3 - Video version, which will allow you to record Hack ESP's for whatever you want to do with it.