1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

What is that?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by exotic33, Mar 20, 2012.

1. exotic33

exotic33 Guest

greetings. I bought rentacheat then reinstalled the system but when I join it says the following: your Hardware ID does not Match, Please request a reset from reantscheat.com. What is it?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Its because you either:

1) Reformated your System
    2) Using VIP Loader on more then one Machine
    3) Using VIP loader illegally

3. exotic33

exotic33 Guest

1) I reinstalled windows
    2) no
    3) all legal!

4. KozmoK

As stated in the 2-3 PM's you sent me already. You must post a Hardware Reset Request in the VIP forums, under Loader, Hardware Reset. Please take a few seconds and look around. All your problems will go away if you do this.

5. exotic33

exotic33 Guest

6. sanliam

sanliam Guest

Curious, how much is per hardware reset?

7. KozmoK

Its free for 1 - I rarely charge for the 2nd one, Last time I charged was over a year ago.