1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

What Payment Site do you use?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Mar 12, 2012.

Which payment site do you like to use?

1. Paypal

81.5%
  2. Google Checkout

11.1%
  3. MoneyBookers

3.7%
  4. Authorize.net

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (Please leave a post with name)

14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I really need a poll on this one :)

vovka666 likes this.
  2. CypherPresents

CypherPresents NOOBLET

Cool, would be an honor to help out :)

3. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

visa debit card

4. tomek

tomek NOOB

None of those which are listed here .
    Best payment site
    paysafecard

without any mention of a bank account card information to pay

that is, without the risk of data theft

Buy the code on the Internet for 10 or 20 to 40 eur or in other payable by phone dig the code in a special table and done quickly and safely.

This ability to pay is already used on many websites.

kozmok think about it no problems with data theft.

5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I use paypal...

Also, the other day, I was at home depot, and noticed a PayPal sign at the cash register... Turns out, Home Depot allows the use of those PayPal cards now 0_o

6. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

7. mac91

mac91 LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

PayPal has always worked good for me I use it on many sites online.

8. Tirade

Tirade Guest

well Google checkout is not bad either. I always used paypal for paying but if Kozmok is wary of paypal, i am happy to use any he thinks is safer.

9. KozmoK

man, paypal is charging me $20 for every person who uses a stolen creditcard, and the owner of said creditcard disputes via credit card company.
    We have had 6 of them in the past week.

$120 in fee's plus the refund. I am thinking I may have to raise prices $1 to cover those douche bags.

10. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I think its kinda lame, that PayPal is charging you for something you have no control over..

11. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

fuk them dont use them then..
    i would not use them if they did that to you

12. TheRevolution

They are charging you or just taking back the money someone paid for a hack?!? If they are charging when did they start doing that?!? They never used to charge for a chargeback, they used to just take the money back that was paid to you. What about no longer accepting Paypal from new users but allow current members in good standing to continue using.

13. KozmoK

This is not something new. They take the money back PLUS an additional $20 fee per incident. There is no way around this. Paypal has done this for years.

Scenaro: User buys BF3. User is broke and wants their money back or maybe they used a stolen creditcard. They call there credit card company and dispute that transaction. Paypal takes the BF3 subscription money out immediately. Then since we are digitial download, no shipping proof - they make us liable for the transaction and charge an additional $20.00

I believe the user will get in trouble with their paypal account (suspended or something). They will definitely lose access here forever.

This was happening a lot before, when I banned all Russians, it went a way for a while, but now its back.

14. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

Easy fix transfer the funds to a bank account or another paypal account then if they try it will give you a negative blance and just make a new paypal and ditch the old 1

also ever think about bringing like a sms payment

15. KozmoK

Unfortunately Jeremy, I run a business - and I take in 15-20 new subs a day. I can't be emptying out my paypal, then start a new one daily :)

I have never heard of sms

16. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

SMS is texting basicly they pay using a text message they recieve a text message and then type in a code or something then when there cell phone bill comes in they pay the extra sub fee the best part is is that they have to use a legit phone number and cant use a random persons because they have to text a verifactaion code back

if you want me to go into more depth just pm me

17. TheRevolution

That sounds like it might work. But I would think Koz would probably only get paid monthly as a cell phone users only pay his/her phone bill monthly. Plus, what if someone is using a burn phone?!? Can you stop someone from buying the hack with one of those?? Also, most of the US users would then have to pay tax on the hack because I have a feeling a fee like this would be taxed here.

Hmm...they must not charge non-business accounts then.

18. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

The person buying the product would be charged the tax and on burn phones they will not work unless its like one that takes the money out per month eg virgin mobile auto pay and your right they would only be payed monthly so maybe people buy it a month ahead or wait a month which isnt that bad of a deal if it saves going through paypal and having to deal with a-hole with stolen cards. this way they havd to pay it because its their phone

19. Tirade

Tirade Guest

Do not forget that Kozmok supplies worldwide, not just the USA, so people sending a text from outside the US, will be charged considerably more.
    Kozmok should just allow long term VIP's to keep their current payment arrangements, as we have proven to be reliable and legit and new members should have other options which involve more security and less risk for payments.

20. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

They would be charged the same. lets say a hack costs 5 bucks(i know they dont but just follow me here) in poland that would be 17 of there money. 17 of there money=5USD so even if they use paypal the still have to pay 17 of there money to equal the 5USD