1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

What you think about Chromebooks?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jeremy, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

i heard rumors of a super cheap chromebook release this month. 400 starter price and 600 for the more memorie version. im considering purchasing one myself to do dj gigs with but am a noob on mac i prefer the windows platform.

but honestly. from what my friends tell me. the chromebooks awesome.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

They are trust me! I have seen a hackintosh cr48 that might interest you

4. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

This one --> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung - Series 5 Chromebook 12.1" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Silver/5515666.p?id=1218655166911&skuId=5515666

4gb of RAM, a 16gb SSD and it weighs in at 3lbs and only 0.8" thick

5. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I want a Hackintosh! (hehehe) :D

6. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

You can make them quite easily on the Dell Inspiron Mini 10v. And the Mini's can be had cheap on eBay, most are under $200

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

Damn wish I knew this before :p