• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

What you think about Chromebooks?

Jed1M1ndTr1k

EVIL KOZBOT RAGER
i heard rumors of a super cheap chromebook release this month. 400 starter price and 600 for the more memorie version. im considering purchasing one myself to do dj gigs with but am a noob on mac i prefer the windows platform.

but honestly. from what my friends tell me. the chromebooks awesome.

Jeremy

Would Be Staff
i heard rumors of a super cheap chromebook release this month. 400 starter price and 600 for the more memorie version. im considering purchasing one myself to do dj gigs with but am a noob on mac i prefer the windows platform.

They are trust me! I have seen a hackintosh cr48 that might interest you

TheRevolution

LifeTime Friend
H.A. LifeTime Friend

This one --> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung - Series 5 Chromebook 12.1" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 16GB Solid State Drive - Silver/5515666.p?id=1218655166911&skuId=5515666

4gb of RAM, a 16gb SSD and it weighs in at 3lbs and only 0.8" thick

Top Bottom