1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats up with Battlefield 3 Hack?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jul 1, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Well after almost a full year of BF3, we were undetected. I am not sure what happened, maybe they got our hack and is banning us now, or maybe they are just trying new methods and one is detecting us.

We have been detected a few times in the past month now. Please note, A LOT of sites are getting busted now - so dont go thinking, RAC sucks, i lost a key, its Kozmok's fault. We take a chance in hacking. You would have gotten banned if trying another site as well.

I want to test the hack fully before releasing again.

A lot of our VIP's havent been banned (including myself) so I have one theory. I encrypt strings used for the menu system. They have to be unencrypted when the menu is active. If your in the Menu a lot, or a long time, a scan for "Aimbot" or other hack terms could be caught.

I am going to test this out by remaining in a game with hack menu open to see if I get banned.

1) Yes you will get all your time back on
    2) I dont know when I will turn it on
    3) You get all RAC's hacks for free while it is down
    4) Im stripping the hack down to basics, and re-doing everything in the mean time. There will
    be a non-pb version of the hack available for those who want to play on non-pb servers.

Koz

mazak, Subgraf and Smockled like this.
  2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

keep us posted mate cheers

3. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

fingers cross :) KozmoK good luck mate

4. cabuspetrus

cabuspetrus VIP BF4 VIP

It's okay for me i cheat at my own risk always....this is the law:people demand and you supply: i'm going to cheat with Hack in pb server until i'm banned,never get 50181,and 51018,only have 50121, to look for something that had not here,like autospot,and some stupid stuff....... to rank up faster, but is my fault,your aimbot is very good,esp is better,but as of today, you have nothing to envy to other sites,i'm still VIP HERE

5. buttplugger

buttplugger NOOBLET

It happens!! Hell guys i lost 7 keys using two other site in 4 months. And what you don't think they will do they will. Let me explain. One they get a detection. Then they take it down and have it back up a hour later or less then 24 hour. Then they tell you its safe. your like ok take one of your back up keys that i stock pile with. Yes i have more then 20 keys because i found a site getting out of selling keys. made him a deal and got each key for 10 standard and 15 for limited. So guess what happens? Yup got banned. they promise you a new key for a little more money from you. then they make a excuse why they cant do it and they say its not there fault. i am telling you 100% truth 3 keys banned in 2 days after they say its safe. others don't take them down for fear they lose a sale. This place has impressed me. Punk buster is getting more and more savvy. they are well on there way to passing BC2 with bans. in way less time. it might come to a day when it will be very hard to get pass them for substantial time. 8 Months is a huge milestone for any hack community. I say good job KozmoK... Also one other thing. its nice going privet. There are many moles that would love nothing more but to hurt the hack community. Sucks but it cost everyone on one hack site i was with. almost every sub got banned. those that didn't was cause they played on non punk servers. or they just didn't play. But Privet will weed out the azz holes that are dicks. I just got a crysis 2 hack cause i always wanted to try hacking that game. Cant wait to try the BF3 hack here. and im not worried one bit lose a account. i know the risk. And i still got like 12 more keys. and i never hack on my main account that i have for a clan and TWL matches.

TheRevolution likes this.
  6. StR8Hu5tLa

StR8Hu5tLa Guest

7. KozmoK

Update!

I will be releasing the hack again hopefully tomorrow. I know what they were detecting!

For people who used the menu a lot during the game, the strings like "Aimbot", "Trigger Bot" were encrypted, but they get un-encrypted to display on the screen. While the menu is up and visibile, if they run a scan for "Aimbot" they would catch you.

That is why some of you got nailed, and some of you didnt.

I have a lot of re-writing to do.

Subgraf, reddd1, clarrie and 3 others like this.
  8. destator

destator NOOBLET

thx you KozmoK!!!

9. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

good news

clarrie likes this.
  10. buttplugger

buttplugger NOOBLET

Great! If its half as good as the Crysis 2 hack.. then I got to try it out for a month...

11. KozmoK

Will Be up this evening around 8 pm MST

12. sparks

sparks NOOB

can't wait.

thanks Koz

13. KozmoK

ugggggggggg delayed

14. buttplugger

buttplugger NOOBLET

Take your time bro. Get it safe for us. Not hurry here.

Subgraf likes this.
  15. sparks

sparks NOOB

NO HURRY
    want safe not fast :)

16. seminole187

seminole187 RAC MARAUDAR

Yeah lol, we desperately want to rage with the Kozbot, but No hurry, no pressure!

17. Thec Oder

Thec Oder NOOBLET

if that were true typing "aimbot" in chat would also result in a ban, dont u think?

18. zhangjiahong321

zhangjiahong321 NOOB

no,PB only screenshots in your game,not public chat.

19. zhangjiahong321

zhangjiahong321 NOOB

tks koz,very much,not hurry,just be safety~~;)

20. KozmoK

They check the games memory. I inject my hack into the games memory, so they scan the games memory. PB used to scan whole memory, and people were banned in the past for having that in chat - so they quickly removed that.