• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

When to release Apex hackers, I can't wait!

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
This could open the door to other EAC games as well. I've been pestering Koz for a Rust hack forever. If this hurdle gets jumped, it could one day be a reality.

Managing cheats for BE/EAC protected games is hard, cheats often get dtc since they are updating their anti-cheat regularly. I don't think that's something the providers on this website, or even the users wanna go for. I was using one for Apex from another developer since the release of the game, ESP+Aim, very solid, even that got detected today, and the whole community who was using it got banned. They analyze shit load of data and logs, and some complex shit like machine learning to dtc cheaters. So, don't get your hopes high, play RoE instead xD

Smockled

KOZBOT GOD
Staff member
Managing cheats for BE/EAC protected games is hard, cheats often get dtc since they are updating their anti-cheat regularly. I don't think that's something the providers on this website, or even the users wanna go for. I was using one for Apex from another developer since the release of the game, ESP+Aim, very solid, even that got detected today, and the whole community who was using it got banned. They analyze shit load of data and logs, and some complex shit like machine learning to dtc cheaters. So, don't get your hopes high, play RoE instead xD
Yeah, on the 1st week of Apex, the banned 16,000 cheaters, who knows how many they banned 2nd week, or this week.

CHEATERS
As of today over 16,000 cheaters have been identified and banned from the game. Cheaters suck. If you run into one, please try and capture the evidence and let us know here: <removed>
Even if you don’t get proof, get their ID and flag it and we can investigate the account. We have heard your feedback about a report feature in the game. I’ll just say that’s a very good idea :)
--------------------------------------
Source:
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ar55zj/2152019_an_update_from_respawn/
I noticed people posting youtube videos for when they spectated people, and submit those videos to Apex.
I didnt notice they had spectate in the game:(

Yeah, on the 1st week of Apex, the banned 16,000 cheaters, who knows how many they banned 2nd week, or this week.

I noticed people posting youtube videos for when they spectated people, and submit those videos to Apex.
I didnt notice they had spectate in the game:(
Good thing pixel bots are harder to detect :)...........even CheatEngine coded in python are harder to detect than an injection....

Top Bottom