1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the BF3 Hacks?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Mar 5, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

BF3 Client Patch was today - and the hacks need to be updated.
    I take the subscriptions offline so you don't buy it, then instantly complain its not available.
    It will be available again this evening.

2. Eximperialdragon

Eximperialdragon NOOBLET

Man, that's perfectly fine. I actually came to the site to download the loader again today and closed the page, but when I launched the game I saw that BF3 updated and went, "Whoops, should probably check to see if ESP is even working because of the update."

Thanks for taking them offline and making this post, 'cause I probably would have forgotten somehow and wound up banned, lol

3. hai2u

hai2u NOOBLET

sick mate, cant wait.

4. BusyGamer

BusyGamer RAC MASTER

Wow an admin that updates his product before it gets detected! A rare sight. Props.

I'll be buying BF3 Hack when its online again.

5. KozmoK

BF3 Hacks are updated -However Vehicle ESP is disabled until tomorrow - im too tired to finish it tonight.

6. BusyGamer

BusyGamer RAC MASTER

Yeah looks like only BF3 ESP hack is online for now. I'll wait when BF3 Full Hack is up. Just bought FRAPS. Can't wait to try it out with the new and improved hack.

7. KozmoK

ok, its all fixed and back up!

Dark_Rose and Killer1887 like this.