1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Where Is Call Of Duty Aw?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Apr 13, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am thinking about not selling AW after their last update.

Until I get more time to work on it.

The current ESP is a bit laggy for my taste.

So - thats why you do not see it anymore.

Current VIP's will still have access to it, I just wont be allowing new VIP's to purchase it.

thomsen30 and Jaidee like this.
  2. RammelKuchen

RammelKuchen NOOBLET

To be honest, I played the game for ~2hrs, it´s just so bad. :confused:.
    I´ll wait for Black Ops 3, is there a chance, that you´ll support this game?

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yeah I will give it a go!

4. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

i love the esp....idk why people have problems ovf i havnt played there latest update but i would like to purchase it cuz i enjoy using it. nothing is perfect people will have to deal with what they got.

5. wowfun2

wowfun2 VIP BOP2 VIP

It been awhile since I play COD but I stop using hacks on Treyarch's COD games francais why?

Because they are really watching I've already been manually banned by Treyarch from Black ops 1 4 times even I tried to play legitimate and still get banned.

Black ops 2 banned 2 times same thing

COD: AW I never played it because I just stop playing CoD now because it getting boring and it so easy to get banned waste $50 game for 1 week then instantly ban.

CoD Black Ops 3 looks really good but again it made by Treyarch.... their very smart about cheaters... I'd be caution about them.

However... Kozmok BF3 and BF4 hacks are the best... I still have original account on BF3 no banned and BF4 just a warning because of Fairfight.

I'd stick with Battlefield series if I were you. Alot people thinks I'm legit player because I already have over +550 hours on BF3 at this moment and rank 100 Colonel!!

That a new record for me!!

Right now I'm Battlefield player retired just playing MMO at this moment and GTA V.

KozmoK likes this.