1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Whole truth about battlefield 4

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by GanjaPermit, Jan 11, 2014.

1. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

2. skrelet

skrelet RAC MASTER

Pretty intresting video, and SO true! It's all about making money now, rather than making a full working game. Releasing a broken game is kinda wierd, but i guess EA is pushing DICE. But none the less, the sheeps will still buy the games.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

its still a fantastic game.

skrelet and Boss_A like this.
  4. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Yeah I agree with Koz. Game will be fixed and that is matter of time only. Personally I can't wait to get my new PC so I can play some BF4.