1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's got the new BF4 hack?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jx_2012, Nov 2, 2013.

1. jx_2012

jx_2012 NOOB

As title, who has it and how is it going?

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

RAC has got it and using it the day after it was released...same day in some time zones :D

and its great!

but I am biased so you shouldn't believe me right?

ok...off to pawn me some more of them non believers :p

jx_2012 likes this.
  3. jx_2012

jx_2012 NOOB

Haha!

Im interested in it, was just wondering as it doesn't appear to be published that much so I was wondering if there were any issues with it.

I'll be getting it soon, I think! The restriction of aimbot is a good idea too I think?

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

you will love it here and I promise never regret choosing the best damn coder in the world.
    not just for his great work but the most important part of any business...customer service :)

look forward to seeing you in the VIP section my friend :)

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We already have 119 subscribers to the BF4 ESP Only hack :)