1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Windows 10 Working Hack List

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jul 29, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

EDIT - These hacks all work with Windows 10:

Battlefield Hardline
    Battlefield 4 ESP and SimpleAim
    Battlefield 3 ESP & SimpleAim
    Advanced Warfare (Ultimate Hack Purchasers only)
    Call of Duty GHOSTS
    Black Ops 2
    CS:GO
    Plants vs Zombies

Hello All! I know today you guys have been eagerly updating your Windows 7/8 to Windows 10 for FREE! (Not a bad deal!)

In the Java Menu - Please select "Record Mode" - Before injecting for the first time.
    Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline,

Runs Normally without any Hack Setting Changes:
    CSGO

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    Jaidee likes this.
  2. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Does "Record Mode" allow PB screenshots to see the hack, or is this mode strictly for recording with Fraps?

3. KozmoK

Clean screenshots will continue to work,

However it will be recorded with Fraps or other video recording software.

4. TheGrinch123

Thanks, Any idea if (and when) you can fix the hacks to eliminate the possibility of external recordings of the hacks? I have not switched to Win 10 yet, but want to make sure there will be no potential problems when I do.
    P.S. Is the new Samsung monitor working OK with Win 10? Have you noticed any glitches?

5. KozmoK

I'm working on the coding, they changed a lot with dxgi on windows 10. Its difficult, trying to find my russian guy to help me.

I love the new Samsung! its running great!

6. TheGrinch123

Thanks, I am not in any hurry. Although you and others appear to really like Win 8.1 and now Win 10, I am not looking forward to leaving Win 7. It is a great OS and I have gotten reasonably proficient with it and the apps I have accumulated over the years. Eventually I will need to upgrade, but not right away.

Jaidee likes this.
  7. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

i too have always loved windows 7 for the same reasons.
    however the one big issue that annoyed me with both 8 & 10 was not having the gadgets i like on the side bar
    anymore...now that i have found you can still have them i decided to bite the bullet and use only windows 10 now.

still not happy that both 8 & 10 doesn't have the true aero effect and how some of the icons look
    like little johnny next door whipped them up over breakfast...its still has a nice look and great feel about it :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  8. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I think it looks ok :)

Attached Files:

9. TheGrinch123

Thanks Jaidee. Just for fun I upgraded my laptop to Win 10 to see how it works. No touch screen, so I automatically got the mouse/keyboard desktop similar to yours. I was surprised at how easy the upgrade went, with most of my apps and games working fine. I may just upgrade my game PC sooner than I originally thought.

Thanks also for the tip regarding gadgets. It lead me to the Gadgets Revived website and now I have those up and running as well.

Jaidee likes this.
  10. KozmoK

I will have all our hacks updated today to work with Windows 10 :) In record mode, and non-record mode (So they are not recording using fraps)

11. KozmoK

Ok! Mostly all fixed up! You can now inject into windows 10 without having to set Record Mode on, and should not show ESP if recording with FRAPS.

I have updated:

Battlefield Hardline
    Battlefield 4 ESP and SimpleAim
    Battlefield 3 SimpleAim
    Battlefield 3 ESP
    Advanced Warfare (Ultimate Hack Purchasers only)
    Call of Duty GHOSTS
    Black Ops 2

Tomorrow I will release Plants vs Zombies and Bad Company 2 for windows 10

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    Jaidee and TheGrinch123 like this.