• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Would you pay a $30 or more for a subscription to an invite only Kozbot?

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Let's say Koz does find someone to make a driver for an EAC game..

Would you pay $30 or more for an Apex Legends hack if it was by invite only?

What about the possibility of other EAC private, invite only plugins?

I see all these other 'boutique' websites doing this in order to keep detection down. So I was just curious if people here would want something similar.

BIGBOX

RAC MASTER
Contains HWID spoofer? If not, then I don't believe there is an advantage, Chinese Cheat is crazy and cheap, they think foreign is a big cake.

MarkusFl

RAC MARAUDAR
Koz,Please count me in. I am better than Jadiee to test a hack. I would like to take the risk..........

EDIT:

Yes...why would you say that? i bet you can't edit my posts! :p

Edited by Jaidee

who i must add has a very long long long long long memory! lol :eek::D;)

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkusFl

RAC MARAUDAR

I see all these other 'boutique' websites doing this in order to keep detection down. So I was just curious if people here would want something similar.
The Apex Cheat should be at least 60 US dollar per month and I will take it.

MRZXZ

RAC MASTER
Thats what I told Koz before , only works out if its invite only and really reduces the bans.

P.S if you ever do make EAC hacks, please look into rust.

nativus

RAC MASTER
No, I wouldn't.
It's a personal stance to not pay for a hack more than the cost of the game itself. I know Apex is free, and defeats the point at debate, but for other EAC games, I'd never pay over 20$ per month for them. That's 240$ per year, to hack in a game that cost me 40$.

I know some prices in this "industry" are crazy, because there is always some desperate dumbass willing to pay all kinds of money for a hack (and the developers love those guys), but I believe in economies of scale, and that's what makes certain sites so profitable.

My 2 cents.

No, I wouldn't.
It's a personal stance to not pay for a hack more than the cost of the game itself. I know Apex is free, and defeats the point at debate, but for other EAC games, I'd never pay over 20$ per month for them. That's 240$ per year, to hack in a game that cost me 40$.

I know some prices in this "industry" are crazy, because there is always some desperate dumbass willing to pay all kinds of money for a hack (and the developers love those guys), but I believe in economies of scale, and that's what makes certain sites so profitable.

My 2 cents.
Do you know why they are charging so much, and why most of them are invite only. EAC isn't like vac where anyone can make a hack and not update it for like a month. These games update every few days or weeks and when that happened the coder has to look at it and fix it. It's time consuming and its hard to keep it undetected for a period of time. Your more than welcome to see other sites that offer it for 20 dollars a month and I'll guarantee you will get BANNED within a week or less.

Do you know why they are charging so much, and why most of them are invite only. EAC isn't like vac where anyone can make a hack and not update it for like a month. These games update every few days or weeks and when that happened the coder has to look at it and fix it. It's time consuming and its hard to keep it undetected for a period of time. Your more than welcome to see other sites that offer it for 20 dollars a month and I'll guarantee you will get BANNED within a week or less.
The 2 popular and NEW EAC games out right now literally only update when there's a season update....we're talking months before a DLC release. We already know what games those are at this point. So to cut down on all the non-sense hackle about "bans", @KozmoK could also create unique private builds, separately, in a invite-only system to avoid mass ban waves etc in-case there is a "detection". Also, players aren't being banned because of the providers product being "detected", they're being banned because of the limited options the dev's include in the hack itself, dumb shit like "Aimbot without smoothing, head and body only bones, silent aim without accuracy reduction baked in 5-10% etc..." just to name a few that I've personally seen and couldn't believe how gullible people were that bought those $100-$200/mth cheats.

The 2 popular and NEW EAC games out right now literally only update when there's a season update....we're talking months before a DLC release. We already know what games those are at this point. So to cut down on all the non-sense hackle about "bans", @KozmoK could also create unique private builds, separately, in a invite-only system to avoid mass ban waves etc in-case there is a "detection". Also, players aren't being banned because of the providers product being "detected", they're being banned because of the limited options the dev's include in the hack itself, dumb shit like "Aimbot without smoothing, head and body only bones, silent aim without accuracy reduction baked in 5-10% etc..." just to name a few that I've personally seen and couldn't believe how gullible people were that bought those $100-$200/mth cheats.
Don't get wrong I don't want to pay 100 dollars a month but your saying that they don't update EAC untill the next season which is not correct. EAC does silent updates. Just look at rust hacks , shit doesn't stay undetected for a week because it gets updated every week( Thursday wipes ) unless you have pirvate build at most it would stay undetected for like a month. If it came down too it , invite only system is best option. I don't believe Koz really wants to make hacks that get detected like crazy , only reason I came here was that Koz cheats are well made and I never got banned once using his cheats.

Kozmok's hack for the Division 1 kept me undetected for nearly 8 months, as I knew what fairfight was looking for, so no stupid BS like using RPM hacks, magic bullets, etc.
What made it undetected for so long was the "humanization" of the aimbot, with the slow aim adjustable setting, amongst a few other things.

And then the cheat got detected when they added screenshot requests, the same way BF was doing it. He couldn't have predicted that though.

So, back to the question asked, as a matter of principle I don't like the idea of paying more for a hack than the cost of the game itself. See, you can say whatever you want about bypassing ACs etc, but the game costed tens of millions to be produced, another bunch of millions monthly to keep servers running, and a hack is just a hack.
Some people are just incredibly desperate to hack in that game, but even if you have an aimbot in TD2, but your gear is subpar, you're still fucked. It's a very specific game to hack into.

Also, getting banned there is not the same as getting banned in Apex. You lose hundreds of hours farming that gear you wanted and a long campaign plus missions to get blueprints, etc. You get banned in TD2, it's gonna hurt.

AbsoluteKaos

KOZBOT AVENGER

NOT DIRECTLY REPLYING TO YOU HAWKEYE:

$30 per month? For one "game trainer"? Yes, but the invite list must be extremely short. HA, and even back when it was RAC, is already small. I get that it's still a business, but let's be honest, majority of us older guys love the exclusivity Koz has always offered. He's always been pretty low key with his site, the games he codes for, and the limited open window time frames for new member registrations. This is the reason many people such as myself always check this place first for game editors. (I should tell you that I take breaks from PC gaming sometimes. But I always keep in touch with the same crew I always played with).

Hawkeye can vouch for me but I put in over 1000 hours in CSGO using Koz's drivers and I still have a clean Steam account. I had many nice skins on that account and never even broke a sweat because I knew I was ok. If you ask some of my other colleagues here, they'll tell you I probably got banned from the BF franchise more times than anyone else on here but that was my own doing. Even when using only the bounding box aides I'd rage. But there's other members on here who would play with me all the time, used the same HA updates, and never once got a warning.

What I'm trying to say is HA is already exclusive, Apex Legends (and other EAC games) are popular right now and will draw attention. Personally, $30 monthly is the max I'd pay. I understand other people have been using the kernals to update their software, but that's not a new thing. TBH, back in 2015, I thought this was going to be the new thing.

Top Bottom