1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

xbox 360 mw3 hack... anyone?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by justi2307, Dec 17, 2011.

1. justi2307

justi2307 Guest

anyone know of one or where to get it?

2. 007boy258

007boy258 NOOB

You would need to JTAG your xbox, it's not just a simple process, you need soldering skills and some knowledge in electricity.
    I myself hacked my xbox, but not a JTAG, just DVD drive hack so it can read copied games.

3. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

They actually have an MW3 hack for the xbox?? Maybe I will be my box JTAGed :D

4. 007boy258

007boy258 NOOB

Yea, you just have to look on TTG or any other xbox site, I'm sure they would have some hacks.

5. CODtmos

CODtmos Guest

I am pretty sure JTags cannot go online anymore.

6. 007boy258

007boy258 NOOB

I think they still can, but I don't have much knowledge about JTAGs.

7. CODtmos

CODtmos Guest

I'm not really sure either. I had a friend who used to mess around modifying 360s. He told me MS had really beefed up their security recently.

8. 007boy258

007boy258 NOOB

Yes, about 2 weeks ago MS did a silent update which touched hackers their 2.5 AP data if they went online. Luckily, Mine wasn't touched and I escaped the flag/ban.

9. morpheas

morpheas NOOB

Xbox 360's are normally banned in mass waves every few months/years.

For a lot of the 360 hackers I know, it's very normal to be on their 5-6th console.

I'd go far enough to put a huge custom hard drive (like 1TB+) on my PS3 or something, but I leave hacking to the PC, much cheaper to replace/torrent games and stuff.

If you want to read copied games, it's not worth the risk...

Better off getting a Seedbox+VPN and torrenting the shit out of games after getting into a private torrent site.