• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Info Xenforo 2.0 Upgrade Coming Soon

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
This weekend I will be working on Converting Xenforo 1.5 to the New Xenforo 2.0

Which is a total re-work!

It may look a little different, but everything should still work good!

I will keep you updated. Unfortunately the site will be down for about 30 minutes to do this.

I will post the date here, and make a warning when I do pick a date/time. It will be sometime in the next few days.

Last edited:

episode666

VIP
BF4 VIP
I had the same loader issue last night , server error or some shit, but loader works today. I also had the wonky looking site issue but I went to bottom of the page and selected default for the type of page and it fixed that issue if that helps anyone..
looks good !

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Thanks its getting there. The problem was because of my CloudFlare caching service was caching old shit :(

I had to disable and purge the cache to get it to work again correctly.

I had the same loader issue last night , server error or some shit, but loader works today. I also had the wonky looking site issue but I went to bottom of the page and selected default for the type of page and it fixed that issue if that helps anyone..
looks good !