1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help "You can not pay with paypal, right now."

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by JohnnyXVI, Dec 2, 2013.

1. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

Hey,
    I just wanted to buy the BF3 Hack Simple Aim but after Loging in into Paypal I get an error:
    "You cannot pay with paypal, right now. We couldn't process your payment. Please go back and choose another payment methode." (It was in german and I tried to translate it.)
    I have enough money on the PP-account. I tried to buy something others and got no error. Is it possible that theres a problem on your (RAC) side. Because, as I said, it worked on other sites.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Paypal is having issues, its not us - its them.

I am very sorry that this is happening, and paypal is our only payment vendor at the moment.

3. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

Okay, thanks for the answer. So I will wait until to tomorrow and check again, if it works or not. Could you please delete one of my invoices? I have 2 in there, but only want to buy the hack once. :D I will try it again and will try to pay the other invoice.

4. KozmoK

You should be able to delete them, but let me try.

5. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

Where can I delete them? theres just an option to download the invoice and to read it/look at it(PDF)

6. KozmoK

I think I deleted it, is it still there?

7. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

No its deleted but I just wanted to know if theres an option to delete it myself.

8. KozmoK

I deleted all your invoices :)

I have no idea, I will ask the developer

9. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

Okay, thank you. So there is no option. ;) I will try it again, to see if it works.

10. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

Ok, tried again - still not working. Could you give me your PP-Email? So that I can try to send the money? (on paypal.com -> send money)

11. KozmoK

12. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

That worked. Great, I hope you received it. ;D So you can set the invoice to "paid".

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  13. KozmoK

let me fix you up :) Happy Hacking!