1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

your paypal ipn isnt working?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by rockitbaby1974, Mar 24, 2014.

1. rockitbaby1974

rockitbaby1974 NOOBLET

i see that there is something wrong on paypal checkout when ever i try to buy bf3 simple aim hack it gives this error

Sorry — your last action could not be completed
    If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

2. rockitbaby1974

rockitbaby1974 NOOBLET

can any one help i need to buy bf3 simple aim for jet aimbot

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

shit is not working your right

I tried buying something off ebay 30 minutes ago and it wasnt working there either. I think its a paypal issue.

I got the exact same error :(

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  4. rockitbaby1974

rockitbaby1974 NOOBLET

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

looks likes its working now right? it shows bf3 simple aim